REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SITE WORK/INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
Harriman Hill Homes
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Lakes Region Community Developers (LRCD)
Sal Steven-Hubbard, Real Estate Development Director
193 Court Street
Laconia, NH 03246
Northpoint Engineering, LLC
Kevin Leonard, Principal Engineer
119 Storrs St, Suite 201
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
LRCD is soliciting Letters of Interest and Qualification Statements for Site Work and Infrastructure construction relating to the development of Harriman Hill Homes.
Harriman Hill Homes will consist of 20 single family homes in Wolfeboro, NH. The Site Contractor will be responsible for the following:
- Clearing and grubbing
- Furnishing & installing municipal water main extension and services to individual units. New water main will include 8” and 6” main as well as a new hydrant.
- Furnishing and installing 2” low pressure sewer force main extension and associated service stubs to individual units
- Furnishing and installing underground utility (UGU) conduit extension and service stubs to individual units
- Furnishing and installing stormwater management improvements including swales, catch basins, culverts and stormwater management basin
- Construction of approximately 900 LF private road with cape cod berm
- Furnishing and installing pole mounted light fixtures
- Furnishing and installing street trees
- Furnishing and installing loam & seed to achieve permanent stabilization of disturbed areas
- Maintaining erosion control best management practices throughout construction to comply with NHDES Alteration of Terrain Permit and EPA Construction General Permit.
- Construction is scheduled to begin in May 2020. Improvements need to be completed by September 30, 2020
- LRCD has secured funds towards the project from the Northern Border Regional Commission.
- Interested firms shall submit Qualifications and Experience Statements VIA EMAIL to Sal Steven-Hubbard, at email@example.com. Statements shall include a brief letter of introduction, firm resume, and a completed “AIA A305 Qualifications Statement”.
Packages shall be received no later than 4PM on April 6, 2020.
A progress set of Site Improvement Plans in .pdf format may be obtained from the Engineer upon request.
Site Contractors demonstrating the necessary qualifications will be invited to bid on the work, and the lowest responsible bidder will be selected to do the work.