Resilient Buildings Group
Resilient Buildings Group provides customized consulting services to reduce energy costs, improve the comfort and durability of buildings, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. They are a mission driven organization that works to find comprehensive, integrated, cost-effective solutions for their clients and each building.
Resilient Buildings Group has worked with LRCD on numerous projects to help us make projects more green, reduce energy costs, and access energy rebates. Projects Resilient Buildings Group has worked with us on are highlighted below.
- Elm Street - Assisted in accessing $45,000 in energy rebates.
- Compass House - Assisted in accessing $33,100 in energy rebates.
- Pine Hill Solar - Assisted in accessing necessary data that helped us gain project funding.
- Gilford Village Knolls III - Provides electric usage for solar and passive house design analysis at no cost.
- Gale School Redevelopment - Resilient Buildings Group facilitated an Energy Charette that helped us plan for energy efficiencies that meet historical preservation requirements. The charette was critical part in gaining a large portion funding for the project.
We are grateful for Resilient Buildings Group support as our 2022 Visionary Sponsor and all the assistance and expertise they provide. To learn more about their work and the services they provide visit their website at http://www.resilientbuildingsgroup.com